1. Connect to hundreds (or thousands, if you can) of other smartphones through Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram. For the definition of a smartphone, read the rest of this list.
2. See a fraction (say 10%, not more) of population in point 1 in real life.
3. Love yourself. Befriend the selfie, and if possible the velfie. Aspire to be the new-age Narcissus. You may not be alone in this quest, but you will survive the cut-throat competition. Whatever happens, strive to be the best.
4. Brighten the Narcissus halo by broadcasting daily snippets from the life of your companion (a.k.a. smartphone owner). From the time said companion wakes up till he crashes to bed. If you wish to be a smarter smartphone, automate to broadcast events during sleep.
5. Load yourself with apps that improve productivity, which in turn will give you more time to spend on said apps.
6. Buzz / beep every minute to remind your companion of your existence.
7. Capture companion’s data w/o his knowledge so it can be reused to create his digital clone. Flesh and bones can be loaded later.
8. Guide companion when he’s lost. I mean geographically. For help with any other kind of lost, point him to Google.
9. Become companion’s soulmate. To do this, follow steps 2-8.
100 Days of Happy Poems, Poem 4