1. Because the blurb on the back cover made it irresistible.
2. Because I flipped to a random page and liked what I read.
3. Because the cover was dreamy, trippy or plain intriguing.
4. Because the font size was okay; I would not need a magnifying glass.
5. Because it virtually leapt off the bookshelf, ‘Read me, read me.’
6. Because I’d spent 30 minutes through the first 5 chapters and could not put the book down.
Amazon / Flipkart, you’d never get me to do any of this.
100 Days of Happy Poems, Poem 3